Teams is a modern and collaborative feature available to AVOXI License holders. The contact center feature was specifically designed to increase agent productivity and enhance teamwork by organizing, filtering, and formally grouping users/agents.
- Users who share a common set of outbound caller ID's
- Users who represent a department
- Users that need to be reported on together
- Agents who receive inbound queue calls
- Agents who receive inbound calls and make outbound calls
- Users that want to easily search for in the contact list
To create a team start by selecting the "Teams" icon located on the left-hand side navigation bar.
Then, select the "+Add" button located in the top right-hand corner.
Complete the team details
- Enter a "Team Name"
- Enter an extension for the team
Configure your team settings
- Select your ring to strategy. Choose from Round Robin, Least Used, or Ring All.
- Set your timeout (in seconds) if you want your caller to stay in the queue until an agent picks up, keep your timeout at 0. AVOXI Tip: This will also control the amount of time a queue callback call remains in the queue.
Once you’ve completed the required fields, select the "Add New Team" button.
AVOXI Tip: Create dispositions also called labels to define the outcome of a call.
Give feedback about this article