Teams is a modern and collaborative feature available to AVOXI License holders. The contact center feature was designed to increase agent productivity and enhance teamwork by organizing, filtering, and formally grouping users/agents.
- To create a team, start by selecting the "Teams" icon located on the left-hand side navigation bar.
- Then, select the "+Add" button in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter a "Team Name"
- Enter an extension for the team
- Select your ring to strategy. Choose from Round Robin, Least Used, or Ring All.
- Set your timeout (in seconds). If you want your caller to stay in the queue until an agent picks up, keep your timeout at 0. AVOXITip: This will also control the amount of time a queue callback call remains in the queue.
- Once you've completed the required fields, select the "Add New Team" button.
AVOXI Tip: Create dispositions, also called labels, to define the outcome of a call.