Assigning / Un-assigning Licenses to Genius Users
Once you’ve purchased your licenses and added your users, it’s time to assign those licenses to your users.
- Select the user's icon on the left-hand side navigation bar.
- Select the desired user’s name to update their licensing.
- Use the drop-down menu next to the License to select the user’s license type.
- The drop-down menu for licenses shows a quick view of the assigned/total license count. This makes it easy for Admins to keep track of license utilization and order more as needed.
- Once you select a license for a user, you will need to enter an extension as all licensed users require an extension.
Select Save to complete
Unassigning a license in Genius
To unassign a license, follow the steps outline above. Once on the user profile, click the drop-down menu next to the License and select unassign.
You will then will see a pop-up screen asking "Are you sure you want to unassign the license from the user?" If you are 100% sure you wish to proceed to click the blue OK button.
Learn more about our Contact Center Licenses and Pricing and upgrade today.
Give feedback about this article