Available to all AVOXI License holders, AVOXI Admins can view the analytics on all agents, allowing them to make thoughtful and informed decisions.
- Select the "Analytics" section located on the left-hand side of the navigation.
- Select the "Agents" tab.
- Click the "Agents" box.
Date and Timezone
- Use the date picker in the top right corner to select the desired date range.
- By default, the dashboard will use your account Timezone
- Using the shortcuts to select the time interval
- Filter by one or multiple teams for your dashboard visualization using the "Filter by Teams" drop-down located on the top right-hand side.
- Genius Tip: The user list is now sorted alphabetically for ease of use
Your dashboard will automatically update based on your filter criteria
Agents Dashboard Metrics
The Agent Report provides a complete view of the call activity for agents. It can be easily filtered by Team (for agent groups) and timeframes.
View each agent's metrics
- Team Calls Answered: This is the number of inbound calls your agents answered.
- Team Calls Unanswered: Calls that alerted one or more Team members but were not answered.
- Average Waiting Time: This is the average time a call remains in the Team until an agent answers it. It does not include missed or abandoned calls.
- Inbound Direct Calls: Total amount of inbound calls by agent
- Total Outbound Calls: Total amount of outbound calls by agent
- Average Talk Time: The agent's average time to handle a call.
- Total Talk Time: This is the total amount of time an agent spends talking to a caller
Genius Tip: If you have the permission to do so, you can use the Share Report, Download, or Schedule reports features to share/download real-time metrics.