When routing your inbound calls to your Twilio platform, you are required to configure some settings in your Twilio platform. Once the destination address is set up, you can then set up your number to forward/routing call traffic to this source within your AVOXI platform.
Use the below step-by-step guide to get started
Login to Twilio Console
- Log into your main Twilio console in order to get started
Configure IP Access Control Lists - Add new control list w/ Avoxi Proxy IPs
Make sure that you know your range of IPs to add to the Twilio whitelist to allow your calls to connect. There are two test examples below.
- Below are our designated IPs that will need to be whitelisted to allow forward to in Genius (If you don’t do this you will get an error message)
- Make sure that you know your range of IPs to add to the Twilio whitelist to allow your calls to connect. There are two test examples below.
Setup SIP Domain - https://www.twilio.com/console/voice/sip/endpoints
- Enter in your URL that your web application uses so that Twilio knows what to invoke when a SIP invite is received.
- Test example by Webhook is shown below:
Add Verified Genius Caller ID - https://www.twilio.com/console/phone-numbers/verified
- Add the AVOXI phone number(s) dialed that are being forwarded to this SIP configuration.
- This will be all of the AVOXI phone numbers being forwarded to this configuration. Examples found below.