Call recording allows Managers to analyze customer service interaction, identify customers' needs, and monitor agent performance to identify areas that may require additional training. Using the "share call recording" functionality administrators have the ability to email call recordings and call details on inbound, outbound, and internal calls to both internal and external users.
Use the below step by step guide to learn more:
- Once you have logged into your Genius account
- Navigate to the Activity section
- Select the required Activity tab
If required use filter options
- Use the date picker to filter by a specific date range (maximum allowed range of one month between the start and end date),
- Filter by user or number,
- Use the drop-down to select the call direction.
- Once you have filtered your calls you can use the "playback" to listen to the call recordings.
- If you would like to share a call, simply click on the date and time (highlighted in blue) of the relevant call.
- On the Call Details page click the share icon
- Share with existing users or enter an email address
- Include a short friendly note
- When ready select the "Share" button to complete.
- NOTE: The maximum call recording size that can be shared as an email attachment using the call share feature is approximately a 4-minute long recording. Call recordings shared that are longer than this will be emailed with the call details and a link to open the recording in the AVOXI application.
Genius Tip: A reminder that Agents/Users /Supervisors can pause recording within the phone application.