Our interactive number portal lets you view required supporting documentation via the number profile page. With only a few clicks, you can instantly view a detailed list of required docs and upload them directly from your AVOXI platform. Once these are received and reviewed by our number team, the in-application status will automatically update. Use the below steps to view now:
- On the “Order Status” page, click on the required number in the Order Summary column.
- You can now view a detailed list of required documentation.
- Select the tooltip (I) to view quicklinks to the required Letter of Intent (LOI) and additional informative guides on required documents.
- NEW: Guides can now be uploaded directly within your AVOXI online platform; select the upload arrow next to the relevant section and attach the required document.
- Once all documents are uploaded, these will automatically be submitted for approval.
- The “Status” will now reflect “Submitted.”
- Status “Rejected”: Once reviewed, any rejected documentation will reflect within the status column with the relevant note (i.e., your document has expired, please upload an updated document).
- Alternatively, use the download button to reuse previously uploaded documents easily.