AVOXI users can view recently ordered but not “available” numbers and in-stock numbers requiring additional documentation within the AVOXI online portal. This allows you to monitor order timelines, status updates, and action items without contacting the AVOXI team for status updates.
Available to both Voice & Contact Center Customers at no additional cost, the feature is designed to give you the ability to instantly view current and outstanding action items such as other documentation required.
Viewing your Active Orders
Order Status & Timelines
- Processing: This means the team is working with your order; if, however, over the “processing” icon, you can view the estimated lead time (this is based on the lead time displayed in the cart at the time of order.)
- Canceled: This number was canceled and will disappear from the Active Orders table after seven days.
- Completed: This order has been provisioned to your active numbers and will disappear from the Active Orders table after seven days.
- Pending Docs: This number requires additional documentation; please send the requested documents to your Sales Representative.
Viewing and Uploading Required Documents
Our interactive number portal lets you view required supporting documentation via the number profile page. With only a few clicks, you can instantly view a detailed list of required docs and upload them directly from your AVOXI platform. Once these are received and reviewed by our number team, the in-application status will automatically update. Use the below steps to view now:
- On the “Order Status” page, click on the required number in the Order Summary column.
- You can now view a detailed list of required documentation.
- Select the tooltip (I) to view quicklinks to the required Letter of Intent (LOI) and additional informative guides on required documents.
- NEW: Guides can now be uploaded directly within your AVOXI online platform; select the upload arrow next to the relevant section and attach the required document.
- Once all documents are uploaded, these will automatically be submitted for approval.
- The “Status” will now reflect “Submitted.”
- Status “Rejected”: Once reviewed, any rejected documentation will reflect within the status column with the relevant note (i.e., your document has expired, please upload an updated document).
- Alternatively, use the download button to reuse previously uploaded documents easily.