As a Supervisor or Admin, you have the ability to monitor how many calls are transferred, by which agent, to which team on any particular date or time. This helps get an understanding of gaps in agents' technical or product knowledge and what agents and teams require additional training.
Use the below guide to configure a report and view an agent or team's overall transfer metrics.
Create a Transfer Report
- Once you have logged into your AVOXI online platform, simply select the Analtyics section located on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Use the search bar to search for "Transfer"
- Select the Transfer section.
On the Transfer report tab, you can now create your custom report using the available filters
- Filter by Transferrer: Enter one or multiple agent(s)
- Filer by Transfer To: Enter agent or team name(s)
- Filter by Transfer Type: Select either Blind or Warm
Saving, Sharing, or Scheduling a Transfer Report
Once you are ready to share your report, select the "three dots" located to the right of the date picker
Save as Default Filters
- By selecting the "Save as Default Filters" option your existing report filters will be saved and with updated metrics visible each time the report is viewed.
- In the "Send To" field select from the existing user or enter an email address
- Choose the required file type "PDF or CSV"
- Select "Share"
- Simply click the "Download" option from the list
- Select PDF or CSV file and then the report will automatically be downloaded to your desktop.