The Live Inbound Dashboard is available to both Contact and Enterprise license holders and gives Admins and Supervisors the ability to monitor multiple agents within a team, calls, and call status. Located in the Analytics section of Genius, the Live Inbound Dashboard tab allows an administrator to filter their configured teams for monitoring and, if necessary, take action.
- Log in to your AVOX account.
- Select the "Live" section located on the left-hand navigator
- Next, select the "Live Inbound" tab
- Filter by Teams- You can filter by one or multiple teams up to a maximum limit of 10 teams at one time
- Save Default FIlter - Use the save function to save your filter criteria as default filters
- The team information presented includes the number of agents available per team, calls in progress, calls waiting, average wait time, and maximum wait time.
- Admins can monitor agents' time on-call, time since the last call, and the number of pauses per day.
- Admins have the ability to Pause or Logout agents, and also to Barge or Whisper on agents calls.
Genius Tip: Average and Maximum Wait Times are only for current waiting and active calls