Setup Voicemail on an AVOXI User Extension
Enjoy unlimited voicemail storage and easily manage and download your "Voicemail" on a user/extension at any time via your AVOXI online portal.
- Select the voicemail icon in the top right-hand corner.
- From there, you will be taken to your Accounts and Preferences overview.
- On this page, simply scroll down to the “test” section located at the bottom.
Genius Tip: Push the Play button to listen to your current voicemail and follow the instructions below.
- To edit your voicemail, select the three dots and then Edit Voicemail Greeting.
- Here you can name your voicemail, choose your greeting, set a pin number, and select an email address for your voicemails to be routed to.
For your voicemail greeting you have three different options:
Pick from Library
- Choose one of our preloaded recordings by selecting the dropdown arrow
- Select Save Voicemail.
Genius Tip: You are able to preview and download audio files you uploaded by clicking the Play and Download button next to your selection
Record Voicemail Greeting
- Record your own personal greeting.
- Select the record button to start recording.
- Once finished, select the stop buttonYou can playback your recording by selecting the play button .
- If you’re happy with the recording select Save Audio and then Save Voicemail.
Upload a File
- Upload a file your company already has by simply dragging and dropping the file or selecting upload
- Then make sure to select Save Voicemail.
Genius Tip: Make sure your audio files are saved as .wav and delete any spaces or special characters from the file's name.
Give feedback about this article