On the Individual Activity tab, Admins can review all call history, including the date and time, duration, who the call was from, and playback a recording of the call.
To access your call activity, follow the below step-by-step guide
- Once logged into your AVOXI platform, select the Activity section in the left-side navigation.
- You will now be directed to the "My Activity" page.
- Next, filter, search and review all call logs by:
- Date Range: Date and time, duration
- Number: The number that the call was "From" or "To"
- Direction: Filter by inbound, outbound, or internal calls
- Call Status: Tells you the type of call, i.e., answered, unanswered, or voicemail.
- Call ID: A unique call identifier for each call (AVOXI Tip: this is different from a SIP call ID).
To Download Call Recordings
- Click the down arrow to download the call recording to your device.
- All calls are automatically recorded, but users have the option to stop call recordingwithin the phone application.