Updating an SMS Forwarding Email
SMS forwarding, also known as Business Texting, can be activated on any US/Canada toll free number and sends incoming text messages to any email address. Your response will be sent to your recipient as an SMS. By default, new SMS Messages will automatically forward to your account email address. You can modify this at any time via your Genius platform.
- To get started log into your account
- Select the "Numbers" section located on the left-hand sidebar
- On the "Numbers page" select the phone line/number on which you wish to update the SMS forwarding email address
Genius Tip: Look for the "SMS" icon located under the "Services Enabled" column to the left of your number to ensure SMS is enabled on the number.
- Next, select the "Messaging" tab located on the top right-hand corner of the numbers configuration page.
- On the "Configuration" tab update the forwarding email address.
- On completion click the "Save" button.
Give feedback about this article