AVOXI Business SMS allows your company to send and receive text messages either by forwarding to your current SMS platform by configuring a URL endpoint or forwarding inbound messages to an email address of your choice. This service feature is designed to help your business improve its customer service by providing real-time customer interaction, alleviating hold times, and offering a convenient way for customers to connect with you. In addition, flexible price plans with options suitable for businesses of any size, creating a seamless customer experience that delivers intelligent, personalized text interactions, have never been more accessible.
Purchase and set up text-enabled virtual numbers online, and you can instantly forward your SMS messages to the URL Endpoint of your choosing. In addition, it allows you to send and receive text messages via your existing SMS solution.
How to configure HTTP Forwarding
Forward to Email
You can receive and respond to incoming text messages in email format. Once the email address is configured, you can respond from your email, and your messages will automatically be converted to SMS format.
Avoxi offers Business SMS in the following locations:
- United States
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
How Does SMS Forwarding Work?
- SMS forwarding works by routing incoming text messages to a designated URL endpoint or the recipient's email address set up in their AVOXI Genius online portal.
- All logos, pictures, and email signatures will be removed from the reply message when forwarding to an email address, making it look like a "text message."
- This allows you near real-time conversations with your customers using a communication method they already utilize and prefer.
- Messages can be 160 characters long; anything longer will be broken into two messages, with inbound messages and outbound responses charged as two individual messages.
Key benefits that make SMS valuable to your business:
- Immediately increase customer satisfaction ratings by adding SMS to your toll-free and local numbers to connect with customers instantly.
- Personalize and humanize your communication and increase engagement by utilizing the platform customers already use every day.
- SMS open rates are as high as 98% and read in 90 seconds, and polls also predict that by the end of 2020, 85% of interactions between brands and customers will be managed without speaking.
- 71% of consumers think SMS is an effective way to communicate with a business. In addition, 68% of consumers would like to use mobile messaging to contact a company regarding billing questions or concerns.
- Please note that our product offering is not ideal for companies who want to use it for campaign marketing messages, automated doctors appointment reminders, chatbots or virtual assistants, one-time passwords (OTPs), or PIN codes. In addition, it can not be used with Whatsapp.
AVOXI offers SMS forwarding for business use, and the service can be added to virtual numbers upon purchase in thirteen countries worldwide via our online shopping cart. In addition, our user-friendly Genius online interface allows customers to control their forwarding email address and add additional SMS-enabled numbers as needed.