Avoid unwanted calls and improve user productivity with the easy-to-use “Call Blocking” contact center management tool. Using the “Call Screening and Blocking” feature, Admins can enable and configure call-blocking rules within their AVOXI online platform. The feature is available to all AVOXI account holders and does not require a license. For example, use the below guide to block spam to your AVOXI number(s):
Create a Block List
- To get started, ensure you are logged into your AVOXI platform and select the “Home” section on the left-side navigation bar.
- Click the “Settings” tab.
- Select the “Block List” section.
- Next, click the “+Add” button.
- Direction: Using the drop-down, select the Inbound or Outbound call direction.
- Call Blocking (Outbound): Using outbound call blocking, Admins can create a list of phone numbers to stop agents from making outbound calls to specific numbers, locations, geographical regions, countries, and dial codes.
- Call Screening (Inbound): Call screening allows admins to screen incoming calls and automatically block robocalls, spam, and other unwanted calls.