Letter of Intent can also be referred to as an LOI. The Purpose of an LOI is to describe the reason for acquiring the number and the use behind it.
Using your Company Letterhead, please fill out the sections highlighted in BLUE below, and do not alter any of the other wording.
- Company name
- Authorized Contact details
- The service description for the number
- Title and name of authorized signatory, e.g., CEO, CFO
- Signature of authorized signatory
- Company stamp
- Fill in the blue highlighted fields—completely replace each field with your own information. If a field is not highlighted, don’t change it.
- If you don't have your AVOXI Number yet you can remove that
- Have the documents signed by an authorized signatory of the Sender.
Our interactive number portal gives you the ability to view required supporting documentation via the number profile page. With only a few clicks you can instantly upload them directly from within your AVOXI platform. Once these are received and reviewed by our number team, the in-application status will automatically update, learn more here!
Generally, you will hear back from us within 24 hours. For Immediate action, you can always reach us at +1 (770) 937-9735. Please note your number will not work and is blocked until your information is registered with the local provider.
AVOXI Core Platform
If you are an AVOXI Core customer you can track your order status with your Onboarding Specialist who will also provide regular email updates. Lead times on orders are based on inventory at the time of order. Most numbers are usually ready the next day unless there is a long order time with the carrier. Contact your Account Manager about an AVOXI Platform Demo and Migration.