The "Bulk Update" feature allows you to turn on and off system features for selected phone lines.
- To turn on or off features for multiple numbers at the same time, first, select the phone lines you would like to manage on the "My Numbers" page.
- Once you have selected the numbers you wish to update, click on the “Bulk Update” button and then select “Manage Features”.
- You can now turn any of the features below on or off.
Adding Forwarding Rules to Multiple Phone Lines At The Same Time
- To add forwarding rules to multiple phone lines, from the home screen, select the phone lines you want the new rule(s) to apply and click on the “Bulk Update” button
- To add forwarding rules to multiple phone lines, from the home screen, select the phone lines you want the new rule(s) to apply and click on the “Bulk Update” button.
- Then, click on “Change Call Forwarding”.
- A new screen should appear with a list of the numbers you are trying to change.
- Review the phone lines listed and click on the “+Add Call Forwarding” button to add your new forwarding rule(s).
- You may delete phone lines from this list by clicking on the ‘X’ in case you selected the wrong phone line from the home screen. See the Call Forwarding section to learn how to add forwarding rules.
Important Note: Any new forwarding rule(s) created through the bulk update feature will deactivate existing rules. However, if you would like to delete old forwarding rules, make sure to click on the “Check to remove previously created rules” box as shown above.