Adding call queues requires a monthly subscription. To enable the feature, purchase the appropriate subscription for 10, 20, or 30 concurrent calls/channels.
- In the AVOXI Online Portal, go to Global Settings by clicking the "PROFILE" icon in the top right corner.
Then select "My Profile"
- Turn features off or on in your global settings to enable or disable the listed features.
- Note: Global settings affect the entire account. Turning features on or off may affect how other account features perform.
- Use the toggle to enable your "Call Queueing"
- A pop window will appear, you can now purchase the appropriate subscription for 10, 20, or 30 concurrent calls/channels. Accept the "terms and conditions" and select the "Buy Now" button.
- Once you enable the call queue feature and create at least one call group, you can customize and manage your call queue.
TIP: Create at least one call group with at least one agent. Agents can only be assigned to a call queue if they exist in a call group.
Customize Your Call Queue
The following steps allow you to customize your call queue.
- Click on the "Add" button under the Call Queueing column associated with the call group you want to configure.
- When the popup window appears, choose the number of simultaneously active calls you want to allow for this call queue. This number should be equals to or less than the number of agents in the call group.
- Select the maximum number of calls on hold you want to allow for this queue. This is the number of callers you set for waiting in the queue until an agent becomes available.
- If you want customers who enter the queue to be told how many callers are ahead of them, check the box labeled “Announce Number of Callers Ahead.”
- Click the "SAVE" button