Poor call quality may the result of several factors; but, the most common cause of poor call quality is insufficient Internet bandwidth. To help our Customer Support team determine the cause of the issue, you will need to supply a specific call example.
When you submit a case to Customer Support, please include the following information:
- Time and date of the call
- The direction of the call (inbound or outbound)
- The number that was dialed
- The calling number
- The type of Internet connection you are using
- The bandwidth of your Internet connection