AVOXI Genius Deployment Summary: NEW click-to-dial feature launch and enhancements to CRM screen pop and agent reports.
Click- to-Call (NEW FEATURE)
- Click to call is available to all Genius Contact and Enterprise Licenses holders at no additional cost.
- A web-based form of communication, the click to dial functionality uses a browser plugin that allows users to auto-dial any number presented through a webpage on the Genius webphone.
- The feature is suited to any Genius user requiring outbound dialing on both local North American and International numbers
- By enabling the Click-to-Call extension, Genius users can easily place calls to their contacts within CRM, helpdesk, websites, etc.
- Install your new Avoxi Genius Click-to-Call extension now.
CRM Screen Pop matching enhancement
- Genius will match the phone number (incoming caller-id or outgoing dialed number) with Contacts and Account phone number fields in the Salesforce CRM.
- This increases the match percentage for calls and provides instant information about caller/callee on more calls.
The Agent Report provides a complete view of the call activity for agents.
It can be easily filtered by queues (for agent groups) and timeframes.
This report was enhanced to include "Queues Call", and direct inbound and outbound calls to agents.
Follow our user guide to learn more View your Agents Analytics in Genius
Call Recording playback for calls older than 1 month
Resolved an issue with recording not playing back for calls over 30 days old.
Now call recordings can be played back as long as the retention policy is set up correctly.
Follow our user guide to set up a retention policy for recordings: How to enable Inbound Call Recording in AVOXI Genius
Incoming call routing
- Fixed issue where incoming calls to some numbers were being routed using incorrect logic causing some queue calls to go to voicemail