AVOXI Release Notes: March 9, 2021
AVOXI Deployment Summary: This week we released new automation tests and made some minor adjustments to fix issues relating to schedule reports and stuck calls.
- New automation tests have been added to DTMF testing on calls.
- Fixed a bug where the sharing or scheduling of the Numbers detail report was not working correctly.
- A fix for isolated instances where users got stuck on the "ringing” status if a call disconnected while ringing.
- Webphone audio settings and more granular tracking of data to be released soon.
Service Level Enhancements
- Service levels and configurable threshold enhancements.
- The ability to forward/route your AVOXI number to an external IP address so inbound calls to that particular number can be redirected to an independent contact center, IP PBX, MS Team, etc.
Release notes include new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. Updates are done weekly so check back often to see what's new. Please forward product suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give feedback about this article