AVOXI Release Notes: December 8, 2020
AVOXI Deployment Summary: This week we launched enhancements to Analytics reporting and adjustments to Outbound Caller-ID, Whisper, and Blind transfer.
Analytics Refresh Button
- A "refresh" button has been added to all Analytics reports which give Admins the ability to instantly refresh report data.
- This is particularly helpful when using time selection options like "Today", "This week", etc.
- Made an adjustment to Supervisory whisper for isolated incidents where audio streams were connected incorrectly.
- Users can leverage all three contact center monitoring features: whisper, monitor (listen), and barge for better training their agents.
- In some cases when an outbound call is placed and then blind transferred, the receiving party could hear a ringing sound.
- Blind transfer is now completed without any unwanted ringback.
- Fixed an issue where the agent’s username was being passed on outbound calls instead of the selected outbound caller id.
Release notes include new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. Updates are done weekly so check back often to see what's new. Please forward product suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give feedback about this article