AVOXI Genius Deployment Summary: Improvements to webphone, queue, and agent reports
Keypad now features dial-friendly alphabets to go along with the digits.
Queue report displays metrics on inbound queue calls.
Tool-tips have been added to all metrics on this report.
- Detailed agent metrics can be downloaded from this report
- Simply click the additional menu and select pdf or CSV download.
- The CSV download report provides additional information on agent calls and durations.
- Agent and Outbound report drill-down was added.
You can start from the report level view and drill down into a very detailed call view with a few clicks.
Numbers: Call Logs page was showing call entries for all phone numbers
This was fixed so that only call logs for the number that is selected will be shown.
Queue Activity page: The queue status filter was not working correctly
Reinforcements were brought in to fix this issue
Our filters are now better than Snapchat filters - try searching for a call using filters today
Status not updating
- An issue where an agent sees their status not updating correctly after finishing a queue call.
- Product update notice has been added to the Genius login page. Easy access to new features, bug fixes, and product announcements.
- Additional work was done on investigating cases where the webphone did not ring (less than 0.5% of all calls had a failure in ringing).
- All Avoxi Helper roles were given access to the *Migrate* functionality
- Additional CRM work on Salesforce and MS Dynamics (coming soon)