AVOXI Payment Terms and Methods
When creating an account with AVOXI, we require your company name, address, contact name, and email. This information will be displayed on your monthly invoice under your assigned Customer ID.
- AVOXI shall invoice the Customer for services on a monthly basis commencing at the start of Service (unless the Customer subscribes to an annual plan).
- The customer agrees to pay each invoice in full without deduction or offset of any kind within 7 business days of the invoice date, or unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- All payments shall be made in US dollars set forth on the invoice (South African based customers are billed in RAND)
- All first-time customer orders require prepayment.
- Initial online purchases must be made by credit card or special arrangement with Sales.
- Additional services ie AVOXI licenses and numbers online after the first purchase.
- Invoices are delivered to Customers' configured billing email addresses and can also be viewed via the customer's AVOXI platform and AVOXI Core account.
Accepted Payment Methods
Debit and Credit Card
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and debit cards. AVOXI uses a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing.
- Customers can pay using PayPal in two ways:
- Select the PayPal button in their AVOXI platform or Core account.
- Log into PayPal and send a payment directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checks are accepted in USD and drawn on US banks only.
- Checks should be mailed to the address displayed on the top of the first page of our invoice.
Customers can pay electronically using the bank instructions on the first page of our invoices.
At this time, AVOXI does not accept Bitcoin payments
Late payment fees
- AVOXI reserves the right to charge late payment fees which shall accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% of the unpaid balance of the service charges per month, or the maximum lawful rate under applicable law, whichever is less.
- AVOXI will charge an administrative processing fee for late payments.
- The fee will be based on the amount of the invoice that is delinquent.
Late Fee Schedule
|Overdue Amount ($)
|101 - 500
|500 - 1000
|1000 - 5000
|5000 or above
Credit Card Charge-Back & Returned Payment Fees
AVOXI will charge Customers a $50.00 fee for all credit card charge-backs as well as for returned checks or any other bank returned payment.
Give feedback about this article