Documentation Requirement - Letter of Intent
The Purpose of an LOI (Letter of Intent) is to describe the reason for acquiring the number and its use.
Using your Company Letterhead, please fill out a letter with the following content:
- Company name
- Authorized Contact details
- The service description for the number
- Title and name of authorized signatory, e.g., CEO, CFO
- Signature of authorized signatory
- Company stamp, if available
Our interactive number portal allows you to view required supporting documentation via the number profile page. You can instantly upload them directly from within your AVOXI platform with only a few clicks. Once these are received and reviewed by our number team, the in-application status will automatically update; learn more here!
Generally, you will hear back from us within 24 hours. However, you can always reach us for immediate action at +1 (770) 937-9735. Please note your number will not work and is blocked until your information is registered with the local provider.
- Fill in the blue highlighted fields—completely replace each field with your information. If a field is not highlighted, don’t change it.
- If you don't have your AVOXI Number yet, you can remove that
- Have the documents signed by an authorized signatory of the Sender.
Give feedback about this article