Letter of Intent, LOI, can also be referred to as a Letter of Authority. The Purpose of an LOI is to describe the reason for acquiring the number and the use behind it.
Using your Company Letterhead, please fill out a letter with the following content
- Company name
- Authorized Contact details
- The service description for the number
- Title and name of authorized signatory, e.g., CEO, CFO
- Signature of authorized signatory
- Company stamp, if available
Generally, you will hear back from us within 24 hours. For Immediate action, you can always reach us at +1 (770) 937-9735. Please note your number will not work and is blocked until your information is registered with the local provider.
- Fill in the blue highlighted fields—completely replace each field with your own information. If a field is not highlighted, don’t change it.
- If you don't have your AVOXI Number yet you can remove that
- Have the documents signed by an authorized signatory of the Sender.